Inc. recently published “The 50 Best Places in America for Starting a Business” and we were excited to see Memphis on that list taking the number 47 spot. Starting a business in Memphis and being part of the growing entrepreneurial ecosystem there has been incredibly valuable for us in our first 18 months of business. In examining Inc.’s list further we were also excited to see that 7 of the 24 cities we will be expanding to in the next 2 years were also included on that list. Below are those 7 cities and the colleges from which we will build our workforces.
- Nashville – Launching early 2019 with students from Vanderbilt, Lipscomb, Belmont and Middle Tennessee State.
- Austin – Launching mid 2019 with a workforce of University of Texas students as well as students from Austin Community College, St. Edwards and Concordia.
- Dallas – Launching mid 2019 in the Dallas-Ft. Worth area with students from TCU, SMU, UT – Dallas and Dallas Baptist.
- Columbus – Launching early 2020 at THE Ohio State University
- Richmond – Launching mid 2020 with a workforce of students from the University of Richmond, Virginia Commonwealth and Randolph Macon
- Birmingham – Launching mid 2020 with students from UAB, Birmingham Southern and Samford
- Louisville – Launching late 2020 with a workforce from the University of Louisville.
If you know any homeowners or college students in a city we are coming to please let them know! If you’re interested in finding out more about our expansion plans you can contact us here.