Where is QuikFix available?
- QuikFix is currently available in Memphis, TN and Fayetteville, AR. We are launching in Nashville, TN in the middle of January 2019 with plans to launch in 11 more cities before 2020. If you want QuikFix in your city let us know here
How does QuikFix differ from other home service apps and websites?
- QuikFix provides the same quality service at a fraction of the price by utilizing a workforce of skilled college students. You can trust who is coming into your home because all Fixers are current college students and verified by QuikFix. Fixers (college students) are working to help afford for student loans, car payments and weekend fun with their friends.
How do I report a concern to QuikFix?
- If you ever need to contact us you can do so here
Who are the Fixers?
- Fixers are how we refer to the college students that work on our platform. They are the front lines of our business and are the ones entering your home or office to complete the jobs you request. All Fixers are current college students and are verified by QuikFix.
How do I post a job?
- Posting a job is easy. Just tell us what you need done, the day and time you’d like a Fixer(s) to show up, your address, contact information and a credit card that will be charged once the job is complete. If you’d like to post a job, you can do that here
How far in advance can I book a job?
- Jobs can be posted as far in advance as you’d like. However, please not that students schedules change so we recommend posting a job between 2-7 days before you’d like it completed.
How much notice do I have to give when posting a job?
- You may post a job with as little as 4 hours notice. However, jobs are more likely to be filled by Fixers with a notice of at least 24 hours.
Am I guaranteed my job will get filled?
- Jobs are not guaranteed to be filled. However, we have never had a job posted with at least a 24 hour notice that has not get accepted by a Fixer.
Can I review a Fixer?
- Yes, and we like it when you do! Once the job is completed, you will have a chance to rate the Fixer out of 5 stars and leave any comments for QuikFix and the Fixer to review.
What does a job cost?
- All jobs cost $25/hr per Fixer. There is a one hour minimum but anything over an hour is charge by the minute. Each minute after the hourn costs $0.42 per Fixer.
How do I pay?
- When you post a job or create an account you will be asked to put a credit card on file. You will not be charged until after each job is complete. QuikFix uses Stripe to process all payments.
Can I tip a Fixer?
- Fixers may be tipped in cash. Please remember, you will be charged on the credit card tied to your account after the job is complete so any cash given to a Fixer is extra.